Ensure citizens are empowered to participate
The i4Urban awareness offering is meant to engage stakeholders. All in order to optimize the success of your city’s program.
Too often we see a lack of communication around on itself quite promising programs. As a result people feel left out, assuming they are not part of the program, immediately leading to a lower impact of the deliverables.
Likewise, since the audience, the citizens/businesses may not feel they are represented – the program would be destined to fail.
Empowering all stakeholders will – not surprisingly – always increase the return on the investment made in the program.
i4Urban awareness facilitates the execution of stakeholder management ambitions.
Structured along a few core dimensions:
- Communication about the program, project
- Consultation of key people/members of the affected entities
- Leveraging input of stakeholder in the (execution of the) programs
Similarly, the engagement of citizens, businesses, organizational entities is targeted by the i4Urban awareness service:
- Early and proactive outbound communication
- Encourage the ‘audience’ to inquire, propose, express, take part and assume responsibility
- Organize inclusion and collaboration